Vacancy No : 02
Job Description / Responsibility
- Manipulating and editing film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience.
- Taking a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications.
- Reviewing shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity.
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film.
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects.
- Create rough and final cuts.
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running.
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- We are looking for a talented video editor to assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches director’s vision and is suitable for broadcasting.
- Ultimately, as a film and video editor, you should be able to bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story.
Job Nature: Full-time
- Bachelor’s degree of Fine Arts in Film and Video Production and a minimum 3 to 5 years related workforce as a video editor experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience Requirements: 3 to 5 years
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Light works, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut).
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio.
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity.
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills.
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: As per company policy
Email your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicant must mention the name of the position in the subject.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Submit Hard Copy of your Updated CV to the company address and mention the name of the position you are applying for on envelope.
Application Deadline: September 12, 2017
30/A, Sattara Centre (14th Floor), VIP Road, Naya Paltan, Dhaka-1000
Website : www.belivit.com
A sister concern of Omicon Group