Position Open : Technical Operations Consultant (Malaysia)
No. of Vacancies
QUINTIQ, part of Dassault Systèmes, a multinational company, headquarters in the Netherlands and the USA, is looking for multiple graduates for the post of Technical Operations Consultant at Quintiq’s Global Development Center (GDC) in KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA.
RELOCATION (Stay in Malaysia) IS EXPECTED.
The Technical Operations Consultant role is ideal for self-starters – we’re looking for exceptional individuals with technology or science-based degrees who want to be part of a team of outstanding unsung heroes.
Each Quintiq application is 100% tailor-made for our customers. Accordingly, when incidents arise, you’ll need to analyze the problem and think dynamically as well as creatively on how to solve the incident. Your customers are based everywhere in the world and will communicate with you through a range of platforms, from email to VOIP to phone.
Be exposed to all aspects of Quintiq’s technical solutions, work together with colleagues around the world, and be the one to ensure our worldwide business operations continue to impress. You will have the opportunity to work across different time zones in line with our worldwide operations. However, this arrangement will only form a part of your overall working hours, which may be any day of the week including weekends. You will nevertheless be well compensated.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week) permanent role, shift-based work which will include weekend and public holidays.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Analyze and resolve dynamic technical problems from various individually customized Quintiq applications
- Provide technical solutions and advices to customers, partners and colleagues around the globe
- Collaborate with internal experts worldwide to discover technical solutions
- Contribute to the Quintiq technical knowledge base with new findings
- Bachelor or master degree in computer science, computer engineering, information technology or equivalent from reputed universities.
- Good Result in relevant subject.
0 to 5 years
Additional Job Requirements
- Individuals with object-orientated programming experience are ideal but we also strongly encourage applications from individuals with Bachelor’s degrees in computer science, computer engineering, information technology or strong science-based Bachelor degrees like Engineering.
- Great analytical skills and creative problem-solving skills.
- Our Technical Operations Consultants team members speak and interface with customers around the world so an outgoing personality with good written and verbal English communication skills is essential to this role.
- 0- 5 years’ work experiences. Fresh graduates with the right attitude and a good degree in a relevant subject are also welcomed for entry level position.
Negotiable, based upon skills and experience
Excellent working conditions, insurance, shift allowance, contractual bonus, performance bonus and a world-class working environment. Visit Careers & Benefits to find out more.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Edusoft Consultants is searching candidates for this position in Bangladesh on an exclusive basis.
- Directly applying with Quintiq is not advised and may slow down your application.
- Who already applied this year for this position are being discouraged to apply as they will not be shortlisted further against this circular.
- Only apply when you have the opportunity and willingness to relocate to Malaysia.
- Only apply when you have finished Bachelor or Master Degree.
- Only apply if you are good in English.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline: 31 August 2017
Every business has its planning puzzles, some large, some complex, some seemingly impossible to solve. Quintiq’s vision is to solve every one using a single platform. That vision has driven the development of Quintiq software since the first line was coded back in 1997. Our vision is transforming the world’s supply chains.
In 1997 five computer programmers began work on a new scheduling application for one of the world’s largest aluminum hot mill operators. Their mission was to develop planning & optimization software that could be configured to suit any business model. The unique and sophisticated algorithms they created were pivotal to Quintiq’s success, as were the vision and direction provided by CEO Victor Allis (who was also one of those five programmers) and Arjen Heeres COO (who joined shortly after Quintiq was founded).
Since then Quintiq has grown from a group of five programmers in a small office in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands, to a company with close to 1000 employees in offices around the world Quintiq has been profitable every year since 1997, and is now known as an industry leader in supply chain planning & optimization. Today, approximately 12,000 users in numerous global organizations in over 80 countries use Quintiq on a daily basis.
There are some links, you can visit to understand Quintiq and the TOC role better: