Vacancy No : 02
Job Description / Responsibility
- Examine existing IT systems and business models;
- Analyze systems requirements;
- Undertake product development;
- Implement, configure and test feasible solutions.
- Development experience using Node JS, Angular JS, Mongo DB.
- Liaising extensively with external or internal clients;
- Analyzing clients’ existing systems and business models;
- Mapping and documenting interfaces between legacy and new systems;
- Understanding software development lifecycle;
- Translating client requirements into highly specified project briefs;
- Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability;
- Conducting requirements analysis and preparing specific proposals for modified or replacement systems;
- Developing solutions and related products;
- Producing project feasibility and costing report;
- Presenting proposals to higher authority;
- Working closely with colleagues, developers, testers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction;
- Ensuring that budgets are adhered to and deadlines met;
- Drawing up, supervising and documenting testing schedule for complete system;
- Overseeing implementation of a new system including data migration;
- Planning and working flexibly to deadlines;
- Supporting users on change control and system updates;
- Providing training and user manuals to users of a new system;
- Keeping up to date with technical and industry developments.
Job Nature: Full-time
Educational Requirements: B.Sc/M.Sc. in Computer Science/Engineering from any reputed university.
Experience Requirements: 5 to 7 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Strong knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Strong knowledge on RDBMS and SQL/PL SQL.
- Excellent capability of writing complex SQL queries.
- At least 4 years of practical experience to work with ORACLE database.
- Web-based technologies.
- Unified Modelling Language (UML);
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: As per company policy
Email your resume to : email@example.com
Applicant must mention the name of the position in the subject.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Submit Hard Copy of your Updated CV to the company address and mention the name of the position you are applying for on envelope.
Application Deadline: September 12, 2017
30/A, Sattara Centre (14th Floor), VIP Road, Naya Paltan, Dhaka-1000
Website : www.belivit.com
A sister concern of Omicon Group