SCIP Bangladesh Ltd.
SCIP BANGLADESH LTD, is a fast growing Industrial conglomerate in Bangladesh engaged in marketing and selling of welding consumables, equipment including VALVOLINE industrial grade lubricants.
SCIP BANGLADESH LTD is looking for a full time Accounts Manager for its Head Office at Dhaka to supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day accounts related activities. Accounting manager responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information. We are also looking for someone to work closely with our financial management team.
Sales Manager (Direct channel) Lubricants Products
Job Description / Responsibility
- Achieve monthly, quarterly & yearly sales target.
- Working together, lead the direct sales team to achieve targets.
- Develop and maintain good relations with major industrial customers.
- Routinely collect and analyse data about lube industry and competitors.
- Help the management in setting business & other policies.
- Visit target customers on a regular basis to promote the Brand, initiate new projects, obtain new approvals and generate new business.
- Technical sales presentations to customers to promote our brand.
- Prepare sales forecast and work with Commercial & Supply Chain to ensure products availability.
- Follow-up on sales call reports, sample requests, customer projects and other requests from customers.
- Work closely with Technical Service team to develop performance data, solve customers’ formulating problems and provide technical assistance to customers.
Job Nature: Full-time
Educational Requirements: Minimum Graduate (Engineering degree or Science Graduate preferred, previous experience in Lubricants or similar product selling will get preference)
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Sales, Marketing, Corporate Marketing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Automobile, Battery, Storage cell, CNG, Direct Selling/Marketing Service Company, Fuel/Petroleum, Overseas Companies
- Age 32 to 38 year(s)
- Initiate technical testing and product optimization proposals for speci9c customer projects
- and to support the needs of customers and new business opportunities.
- Ensure payment recovery from credit customers on a regular basis and as per target timeline.
- Write visit reports and periodic sales and market reports.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Bengali & English
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Above-average (not be an obstacle for the right potential candidate
Send Your CV To email@example.com
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resume, photographs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Resume must include two references with contact details along with expected salary and notice period
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : August 15, 2017
SCIP Bangladesh Ltd.
Planners Tower (L-18), 13/A, Sonargaon Road, Dhaka – 1000