BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With a network of 184 Branches, over 560 ATMs, 448 SME Unit Offices and 229 remittance delivery points, the Bank has unmatched reach to provide a comprehensive range of solutions to serve million
To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individuals for the following position in Technology Division:
Manager-Data Center Core System, Technology Division
Employment Type: Full Time Employment
Job Location: Dhaka
- Responsible for deliver the smooth service of entire Data center, Disaster recovery site where all core banking system, ADC channel, E-commerce, call center system, as well as IT infrastructure is included.
- System Administration: (UNIX, Windows, Storage, Backups, HSM, NAC, etc.),
- Expertise on: Card Management System, E-commerce System, Internet Banking, Mobile Banking System etc.
- Help to maintain all team members’ responsibilities, inter team work segregation, execution, and existing project deliverable in time, planned for upcoming project, properly deliver higher management requirement.
- Deliver and maintain requirement analysis, execution, and close monitoring administration for any project for the best fruitful outcome with keep maintaining organizational rules and norms.
- Maintain communication between all up-level stake holder, vendor, inter divisional relationship for our whole team.
- Maintain OLA within the department.
- Masters / Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from reputed universities with satisfactory academic track record
- At least 7 years of work experience in relevant field
- Proactive, passionate and go getter attitude
- Extrovert personality with good communication and interpersonal skill
- Should have good personal skills and understand the needs of other department members
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to be a part of this diversified BRAC Bank family, then please Apply Online.
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature before or after the final selection.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2017