Manager, Business Development
Vacancy No : 05
Job Description / Responsibility
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
Job Nature: Full-time
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a minimum of 5 to 10 years related physical marketing and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven experience as Marketing Manager or similar role.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Experience Requirements: 5 to 10 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Good communication skills.
- Good knowledge in MS word and MS excel.
- Willingness to learn & dedicated to work.
- Team working ability & maintain a high energy level and a strong work ethic.
- Remain updated on emerging developments in relevant technologies.
- Must have interest in self-learning.
- Capable of manage multiple activities and shifting priorities.
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: As per company policy
Email your resume to : email@example.com
Applicant must mention the name of the position in the subject.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Submit Hard Copy of your Updated CV to the company address and mention the name of the position you are applying for on envelope.
Application Deadline: September 12, 2017
30/A, Sattara Centre (14th Floor), VIP Road, Naya Paltan, Dhaka-1000
Website : www.belivit.com
A sister concern of Omicon Group