A Leading Group of Company
Owners of a reputed brand seeking to hire people for following positions for development of their high-rise building being built as an international chain hotel as per design of international consultants. The incumbent persons will work under direct control and guidance of a foreign Project Management firm:
Position: Lead Commercial Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set-up the project cost plan on the basis of preliminary budget and tenders received
- Manage and control awarded tender and contractors’ commercial issues including their approval from Management.
- Review and certify contractors’ RA bills and final statement
- Manage change orders and all contract administration
- Managing the QS team and work distribution to meet timelines
- Manage all commercial database and document
- Generating various weekly & fortnightly commercial reports
- B.Sc. in Civil Engineering [Full time course from BUET/other reputed universities], may be preceded with a Diploma in Engineering.
- Basic Knowledge of common computer software’s including Auto-CAD needed.
- Should have excellent quantitative skills and good command of MS excel.
- 12 years’ experience in the construction industry with hands-on experience in tenders, contract and QS fields
- Good technical knowledge of Civil, MEP and interior finishing works.
- Good communication skills.
Job Nature: Full Time
Job Location: Chittagong
Salary Range: Negotiable
Others Benefits: As per company policy
Application Deadline: July 12, 2017