Vacancy No : 02
Job Description / Responsibility
- Experience creating and delivery technical software product solutions for EXTERNAL clients as an employee or consultant.
- Strong external client facing skills
- At least 5-7 years of IT Project Management experience
- Negotiating project scope and delivery deadlines with clients
- Experience creating project roadmaps and adding new items to this roadmap
- Experience managing the entire engagement from implementation to long term maintenance including upsells, regular quarterly releases and added new enhancements/features to the roadmap
- Explain why a software is or is not working a certain way or why a certain feature cannot be added from a technical perspective
- Must be able to travel on occasion to onsite client meetings and demonstrations
- Experience putting new sales proposals together with the internal sales representative and other internal management
- Budgeting/project spend tracking/financial experience
Job Nature: Full-time
- B.Sc in CS/CSE or equivalent and a minimum of 5 to 7 years’ experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in managing ERP systems.
Experience Requirements: 5 to 7 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Good communication skills.
- Work experience in a software company will be a definite advantage
- Good knowledge in MS word and MS excel.
- Willingness to learn & dedicated to work.
- Team working ability & maintain a high energy level and a strong work ethic.
- Remain updated on emerging developments in relevant technologies.
- Must have interest in self-learning.
- Capable of manage multiple activities and shifting priorities.
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: As per company policy
Email your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicant must mention the name of the position in the subject.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Submit Hard Copy of your Updated CV to the company address and mention the name of the position you are applying for on envelope.
Application Deadline: September 12, 2017
30/A, Sattara Centre (14th Floor), VIP Road, Naya Paltan, Dhaka-1000
Website : www.belivit.com
A sister concern of Omicon Group