Bags and Packs Industries Ltd And Color Woven Bag Industries Ltd. is the leading manufacturer, exporter and supplier of Polypropylene bags suitable for all kind of packaging requirements and manufacturer and exporter of all kinds of Tarpaulin, FIBC, WPP Bag and PE Liner (Food Grade & Garment Accessories). FIBC or big bag is an industrial container made of flexible fabric that is designed for storing and transporting dry, flow able products, such as sand, fertilizer, and granules of plastic.
HR & Admin Manager
HR & Admin
Job Description / Responsibility
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of HR development& day to day communicate for HR activities
- Preparation of daily MIS
- Ensure HR issues – plan, development, recruitment, training, maintenance and lead a team which also includes policies & procedures, disciplinary action etc.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives.
- Execution of company’s administrative plans, policies and decisions of the Management.
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Monitor & Maintain Leave and Attendance
- Should have experience for Resourcing, CV Shorting, Recruitment, Employee development and training, Policy development and documentation, Performance measurement and improvement system, Check daily attendance report of the employees, Maintaining discipline& administration in the corporate office
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database
- Responsible to make and implement compliance policies as per Bangladesh labor law
- To ensure legal compliance of policies, disciplinary procedures, employee separation from service procedures and prepare severance payment as per Labor Law.
- To ensure Legal Compliance / Code of Conduct (Fire, Building, Electrical, Health & Safety issues) etc.
- Facilitate the movement of Foreigners, including visa, Invitation letter, effective management of flights, hotel, & transport bookings etc.
- Any other responsibilities when assigned by the management
Masters in Any discipline Preferred in HRM from reputed University.
At least 7 year(s)
- Proven experience as an HR assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Basic knowledge of labor laws
- Well Experience in MS-excel along with MS- word, power point.
- Communication skill, Interpersonal skill, presentation skill.
Attractive Salary (Negotiable)
Two Festival Bonus and others benefit as company policy
If you are interested please send your CV including Photograph to the below address:
Address: Firoz Tower, Level – 14
152/3B, Bir Uttam Kazi Nuruzzaman Sarak,
Green Road, Panthapath
Dhaka – 1205, Bangladesh
Application Deadline: August 15th 2017