We are leading organization for Power Generation and Heavy Machinery products, with decades of excellent business track records. Our Human Capital has always been one of our strengths and priorities. Over the years, our business has expended with one of the best workforce combination with technical & non-technical background. To make our journey more extensive, we are looking for dedicated, committed, dynamic, visionary & potential leaders for the following positions who has capacity to make a difference, develop, motivate, inspire and mentor team, guide & drive innovative ideas for business excellence:
Head of Business Development : Industrial Segment
The Head of Business Development is responsible for managing the organization’s business development activities to ensure consistent and rapid growth. This position will direct and drive the new sales business for the company, playing key role in the company’s bottom line. He will also initiate & monitor processes concerning analytical preparation of potential growth opportunities, and the support and monitoring of the implementation of growth opportunities, but does not include decisions on strategy and implementation of growth opportunities.
Head of Sales : Power and Energy
This position will oversee the activities of a multi-disciplinary sales function with a goal of maximizing revenues, improving and delivering sales effectiveness and Excellence. Day to day management of the Sales Operations function to provide industry leading tools, reward schemes, processes, techniques and metrics for the Sales teams. He will be able to take ownership and lead multiple projects and delivery and clearly demonstrate results and outcomes.
Head of Supply Chain Management
The Head of supply chain management will be responsible for wide renge of supply chain process, such as planning, procurement, delivery and warehousing of materials, control and distribution of inventory. He will also forecast demand, analyze inventory and troubleshoot issues that can affect supplies. The head will apply practices to respond to business challenges and help to advance organizational goals. He will be able compliant to ensure that it functions properly and is as efficient and cost- effective as possible.
- An MBA with B. Sc in Mechanical/Electrical Engineers from any reputed institute.
- Excellent experience of 10-12 years in relevant field specially with engineering product like gen-sets, heavy Electro Mechanical Products.
- A highly competitive professional with excellent track record from any discipline may apply
Application Deadline: August 31st, 2017
- Demonstrates high level of business strategy and industrial expertise
- Excellent ability to maintain high level of collaborative communications, Presentation, negotiation and persuasion skills with internal & external stakeholders.
- Having strong administrative and innovative thinking skill, manage effective team to demonstrate result oriented approach to work
- Should be well groomed, a self starter, proactive, positive, self-motivated, hard working, dynamic and energetic personality to handle challenging and demanding situations.
- Have a great sense of urgency and go getter attitude.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment
What We offer?
- A highly stimulating and rewarding working environment.
- Career progression based on merit and leadership ability.
- Formal and Informal skill development programs – in-house, external and abroad.
- Group Medical & Life Insurance, Transportation, loyalty bonus, profit sharing, gratuity & PF.
- One of the best compensation and benefit package in the industry.
How to Apply:
If you feel that you are the right match for the above mentioned position, we highly encourage you to apply online. Please mention your expected salary. Only short listed candidates will be communicated for interview.