Vacancy No : 02
Job Description / Responsibility
- Advanced writing and creative development experience.
- Ability to adjust writing style based on the audience and platform.
- Ability to prepare tender and technical related documentations.
- Write compelling content for websites, blogs, social media platforms, press releases, and other areas as needed.
- Should be writing the content after doing competitor analysis.
- Have the desire to grow, both personally and professionally.
- Track and analyze content performance, and suggest solutions.
- Conceptualize and co-create content for scalable websites.
- Have excellent command over Proof Reading and web content writing.
- Review & Rewriting of Content. Proof reading and writing for web based applications.
- Excellent Researching and Conceptualization Skills.
Job Nature: Full-time
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations or Communications and 1 year experience writing blogs, creating online content, or news articles.
- Proven technical writing skills with an eye for the creative.
Experience Requirements: 3 years
- Requires strong writing and editing skills.
- A strong understanding of adaptive web design.
- Only candidates who meet these requirements will be contacted.
- Bachelor’s degree programs in journalism, English and other mass communication disciplines can fulfill the educational requirements.
- Outstanding grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
- Ability to organize, analyze and prioritize workload effectively and efficiently, under minimal supervision to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented and thorough.
- Ability to work well independently and in a dynamic team environment, and interface well with many individuals.
- Interest in the aesthetic beauty industry.
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: As per company policy
Email your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicant must mention the name of the position in the subject.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Submit Hard Copy of your Updated CV to the company address and mention the name of the position you are applying for on envelope.
Application Deadline: September 12, 2017
30/A, Sattara Centre (14th Floor), VIP Road, Naya Paltan, Dhaka-1000
Website : www.belivit.com
A sister concern of Omicon Group