BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With a network of 184 Branches, over 560 ATMs, 448 SME Unit Offices and 229 remittance delivery points, the Bank has unmatched reach to provide a comprehensive range of solutions to serve million
To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individuals for the following position in Technology Division:
Associate Manager/ Senior Software Engineer (Java)-Application Development
Employment Type: Full Time Employment
Job Location: Dhaka
- Software Development based on business requirement
- Performing requirements analysis activities including eliciting and documenting user requirements, developing the system architecture, defining and documenting requirements for the sub-systems and interfaces, and identifying constraints and operational scenarios
- Ensure Bug Free Integration Related Development. Ensure security check point to all integration related development.
- Critical troubleshooting for application software
- RND on latest technologies
- Masters / Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/IT from reputed universities with satisfactory academic track record
- At least 3-7 years of work experience in relevant field
- Solid knowledge and experience of Java development, J2EE frameworks, patterns and architectures
- Hands-on experience with frameworks – Spring, Play, Hibernate, JPA, Jasper Reports, JSP etc.
- Capability of working with Maven, Ant, Subversion, Git and continuous integration & build servers
- Hands-on experience of web service technologies, XML, SOAP, REST etc.
- Efficient in using Eclipse, IntelliJ, Netbeans and able to select/configure appropriate toolset for development
- Experience with Java servers (JBoss, Tomcat, Weblogic, Glassfish)
- Strong DB knowledge on MS SQL Server, Oracle
- Strong background in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
- Good Knowledge on Algorithm, Data Structure, design pattern
- Knowledge on Grails, Scala, Mobile Apps(Android, iOS), Oracle Service Bus (OSB) is appreciated
- Proactive, passionate and go getter attitude
- Extrovert personality with good communication and interpersonal skill
- Honest and carries high personal integrity
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to be a part of this diversified BRAC Bank family, then please Apply Online.
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature before or after the final selection.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2017