BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With a network of 184 Branches, over 560 ATMs, 448 SME Unit Offices and 229 remittance delivery points, the Bank has unmatched reach to provide a comprehensive range of solutions to serve million
To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individuals for the following position in Technology Division:
Associate Manager-Enterprise Network Service
Employment Type: Full Time Employment
Job Location: Dhaka
- Implement, Integrate network equipment’s for network infrastructure
- Capacity, architecture, service, hardware backup, DR and security
- Quality of record, Verification of record and Updating of record
- Maintain service commissioning and SLA date
- Deployment & implementation, resources planning of enterprise project according to schedule
- Coordination with internal and external department, stockholder and partners
- Sincerely follows functional procedure of internal as well as Bangladesh Bank & ISO standard
- During any unusual circumstances, prepare a case study, generating report and deliver throughout restoration
- Capable to prioritize job critically and perform accordingly
- Masters / Bachelor’s degree in CS/CSE/ECE/Telecommunication from reputed universities with satisfactory academic track record
- At least 4-5 years of work experience in relevant field
- Proactive, passionate and go getter attitude
- Extrovert personality with good communication and interpersonal skill
- Honest and carries high personal integrity
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to be a part of this diversified BRAC Bank family, then please Apply Online.
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature before or after the final selection.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2017