Department – Project Operation
Designation – Assistant Project Manager
Job Responsibilities –
- Total project planning (Work Schedule, Manpower, Equipment requirement etc.) before start of a new project
- Arrange Project site office set i.e. store, stack yard work place etc. properly for smooth construction
- Coordination with concerned personnel/ department for decision collection (as follows) and time to time passing instruction to the respective SIC for execution:
- All kinds of drawings related problems
- Client’s decision
- Monitoring the work progress and control the work schedule properly
- Maintaining of individual files of individual clients of each project under his responsibilities and periodic following up work decision passing to the site level
- Requisition for contractors selection to the head of operation for work order
- Proper checking & control of requisitions
- Checking & authorize of petty cash bill & conveyance bill for approval
- All kinds of labor contractor bills checking & authorize for approval
- Quality control (check of strength of concrete, cement, re-bars, workmanship of finishing works like plaster, tiles, wood works, paints etc.)
- Arrange/ call regular meeting in the project site office with respective SIC. Site engineers and relevant contractors every 10 days interval in construction team.
- Instruction to site engineers for keeping proper record of optional works like dismantling/ breaking, additional works etc. and supply it to HO for calculation of costing as and when required
- Preparation of monthly progress report
- Take necessary action for rectifications/ modifications of work as claimed by the clients and agreed/ approved by SHL before/during project handover procedure time
- Take necessary action during handover of a project
- Leave /attendance control and recommendation for site engineers/staff
- Periodic reconciliation at site regarding materials consumption, site cleaning and site safety issues
Essential Qualifications –
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from any reputed Public University. (Preferable –BUET, CUET, RUET, KUET, IUT, AUST, MIST etc.)
Requisite Skills –
- Managerial skills to organize and control construction projects from conception to closeout.
- Innovative thinking processes and creative problem solving skills.
- leadership capabilities through practical application and team building techniques
Work Experience –
- 6-10 Years (Candidate must have experience in real-estate industry).
- Previous experience in construction management is preferable.
E-Mail your CV mentioning name of the position applied for along with a recent passport size photograph attached with the CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or post at Head of HR, Shanta Holdings Ltd, Shanta Western Tower, Level 10, 186 Bir Uttam Mir Shawkat Sarak, Tejgaon, Dhaka 1208 on or before 31st August, 2017.
Note: Please state the position you are applying for as the subject of the e-mail and attach your CV in either doc/PDF format.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.