Position: Accounts Officer
Job Nature: Full-time
Educational Requirements: MBA/ MBS/ M.Com/ BBA/ BBS/ B.Com (Major in Finance/ Accounting)
- Manage all everyday book keeping and accounting tasks including ensuring monthly cash inflow & outflow, preparation of Monthly Financial Report, Bank Reconciliation Report, and settlement of bills, claims and invoices.
- Administration of salary, income tax.
- VAT administration
- Basic computer skills and internet surfing skills are required.
- The candidate must have thorough knowledge on accounting and financial statements.
- To prepare balance sheet on each financial year.
- The candidate should be smart, young, energetic and polite in manner with attractive personality;
- Good leadership, execution skills and can do attitude;
- Fluent in English and sound computer proficiency;
- Able to work under pressure.
- At least Master’s degree in Accounting, any other professional certification e.g., CA/ACCA would be an added advantage
- At least 5 year(s)
- The talent we are looking for will be primarily responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly Tax Deduction at Source (TDS) statement, quarterly statements of expenditure incurred, income tax office and concerned bank;
- Preparation and maintenance of VAT documents and submission of monthly VAT Return to VAT authority;
- Assisting in preparation of documents on behalf of clients as may be requisitioned by the tax authorities;
- Depositing withholding income tax and VAT to Govt. exchequer and collecting treasury challans; and
- Any other jobs as may be assigned by the firm related with audit, taxation and financial reporting.
Job Location : Dhaka
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: Performance rewards will be added with basic salary.
Application Deadline: September 11, 2017